What just happened?

Me and this girl were trying to figure out when to hang out. We've been pretty close, and trying to do things over the summer together. When I asked when, she proposed two days that would work for her. I told her one of the days would be great if it works for her, then asked who's coming to who. She read it, and never replied. At first, I was like, ok, she might just be busy. Then though, she's posting on social media and so on, so I asked again (hours later). Again, read but no reply. She proposed a day, I said it would work, I just wanted to confirm it and ask if she's coming to me or me to her, and she never responded. What happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she changed her mind, although it's not very mature of her to make plans like that and then not follow through or at least give you a text back telling you that she changed her mind. That's just rude. I'm sorry :(

• Did I do something wrong? Should I have asked to pick her up or something, I feel like I did something wrong.

• I don't think you did anything wrong! You could have asked if she'd like to be picked up, but if she were going to change her mind and not reply then that may have not mattered at all.

And honestly, you deserve more than to be the only one putting effort into making plans like that.

• Thanks, I guess I sort of feel shifty but I'll get over it hopefully. Thanks for the kind words and help.

What Girls Said 1

• She lost interest. I'm sorry :(

What Guys Said 1

• she's wasting your time. move on