Is it attractive when a guy is fluent/perfectly in several languages (3 or more) ?

Does it help add to his attractiveness or does it make no difference. Something you wouldn't pay attention to?

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• That's certainly a bonus!
    What languages are you fluent in, if I may ask?
    I speak 7 myself (only 4 of them fluently though) so I'd greatly appreciate someone I could gossip with without the people around us understanding a thing or to prank people lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I should think that a woman would think that it's an attractive feature especially when traveling to the places you speak that language and also when ordering in a fancy restaurant

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It doesn't add to their attractiveness but it certainly is impressive. I can't even speak English correctly and thats my native tongue

0|0
    0|0
  • it's an attractive business and travel skill
    but in the dating/romance department, it's a nonfactor for me

0|0
    0|0
  • it's attractive, skills are always attractive and i love language

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make much difference if I'm honest although if he starts speaking in another language and I don't understand I wouldn't really like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Its definitely impressive but won't make me attracted to him if I wast initially.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... it's awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, it says he's smart. That's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely consider it attractive when a guy has unique traits and talents such as being fluent in other languages. I think it's something different that girls don't necessarily see every day :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it is, means that you're smart

0|0
    0|0
  • It do add points so yea it is attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is. I know 3. Am learning my fourth.. But am getting tired ,, i do it because i have to, nit for the girls though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • to women? i would imagine so. It certainly can't be a bad thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope girls find it attractive because I know multiple languages

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm fluent with italian, french, English and german