Is it attractive when a guy is fluent/perfectly in several languages (3 or more) ?

Does it help add to his attractiveness or does it make no difference. Something you wouldn't pay attention to?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's certainly a bonus!
    What languages are you fluent in, if I may ask?
    I speak 7 myself (only 4 of them fluently though) so I'd greatly appreciate someone I could gossip with without the people around us understanding a thing or to prank people lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I should think that a woman would think that it's an attractive feature especially when traveling to the places you speak that language and also when ordering in a fancy restaurant

What Girls Said 10

• It doesn't add to their attractiveness but it certainly is impressive. I can't even speak English correctly and thats my native tongue

• it's an attractive business and travel skill
    but in the dating/romance department, it's a nonfactor for me

• it's attractive, skills are always attractive and i love language

• Doesn't make much difference if I'm honest although if he starts speaking in another language and I don't understand I wouldn't really like it

• Its definitely impressive but won't make me attracted to him if I wast initially.

• Yeah... it's awesome.

• Yep, it says he's smart. That's attractive.

• I definitely consider it attractive when a guy has unique traits and talents such as being fluent in other languages. I think it's something different that girls don't necessarily see every day :)

• it is, means that you're smart

• It do add points so yea it is attractive

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is. I know 3. Am learning my fourth.. But am getting tired ,, i do it because i have to, nit for the girls though..

• Yes.

• to women? i would imagine so. It certainly can't be a bad thing

• I hope girls find it attractive because I know multiple languages

• i'm fluent with italian, french, English and german