Does it seem like I act overly excited at being with him? Do you think he thinks I'm desperate or clingy?

The guy I just started seeing invited me over the other night and asked me what I wanted to watch. I said I don't care, it really doesn't matter to me, and he said something like, "You're just happy being over here (at his house), aren't you?" And I said yes.

That same night I said it was 11:11, and told him to make a wish. And he asked me what I was wishing for. And I said it was a secret. So then the next night, he asked me if my wish came true, and I said not yet. And then he kissed me, and asked me if that was my wish... And I said yes. He told me he was glad he could make it come true.

Does it seem like I act overly excited to be with him? Do you think he thinks I'm desperate or clingy?

Thoughts?
Bump.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are doing too much by going over to a guys house and watching TV with someone who isn't your boyfriend. maybe im old fashioned but make this guy take you on dates and put in some work. you dont want to be that girl that a guy doesn't have to impress. not saying he has to take you to 5 star restaurants, but y'all just started seeing each other and you're already chilling over night? whatever happened to dinner and a movie? but dont worry a lot of guys like desperate and clingy girls it gives them an ego boost