How can I be so "beautiful and sweet" and still be single? And why are guys so afraid to approach me?

I'm used to a lot of guys finding me to be both fairly attractive and genuinely kind, but the I guys I like never seem to want a real relationship with me. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough.

I thought guys liked beautiful girls who are bubbly and sweet. In fact, I like someone right now who's always staring at me and may possibly find me to be attractive. But he has yet to approach me, which is the story of my life. I'm afraid to be rejected which is why I haven't approached him either.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not you it is them. Most guys these days are scared to approach because of their past attempts have been painfully If you like a guy just go over and say hi. Guys don't always have to make first contact..

• I actually just saw this situation with my best freind and my good friends sister. I suggested she sit next to him and talk. she went over and patiently waited from him to say hi. I told him there is a cute girl next to him why does he not turn around and say hi. Sadly he just continued to play on his phone while she waited for him to start talking or put down his phone. Even though I think she likes him, she waited a few minutes and then left her seat to go talk with her friends. After that I happily teased my freind for not at least saying hi to her nonstop so he will hopefully at least talk a bit with her next time. Even if it is only so he won't get teased about it by me.

What Guys Said 4

• you all peoples are so.. eh, your afraid ye? so wait. wait for a day. for a month. wait untill u die lol just go to him and ask do he likes you cuz he's staring like a whimp. (i mean say as you would) and dont be afraid. its natural to speak to someone doesn't it? JUST GO lol

• Both sides are afraid of rejection. Why is it always the guy that has to risk it? Approach him.

• I'm not sure what to say. Plus he's always on the go. At first I was sure he was interested because he stared at me so much but now he barely looks at me, which makes me reel like he'll definitely reject me.

• Not all girls who are beautiful and attractive are worth having as girlfriends.

• Try to talk to him more often. Be friendly with him. You can never tell if a person likes you without knowing him. So it's better to be his friend first. And don't take too much time or it will be too latelate.

• It's been almost a month now lol is that too late?

• Nah. Everyone takes that much time at the beginning. Just do it as soon as you can.

What Girls Said 2

• You're probably not his type.

• Simple. Many men just don't like "sweet" girls.