What are the requirements to get a girlfriend?

I'm 24 I never been sure

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Meh.

If you see a girl whom you find attractive, go and talk to her (doesn't matter what time it is.) And you do that on a regular basis. If you go out one day and sit it out for next few days, it won't work well.

Go out regularly and talk to bunch of women. Supermarkets, library, malls, streets, social gatherings any place where you think you might find girls.

:\

• Be willing to sell your soul and share everything with her, make sure you know that she's always right, even when she's wrong; she's still right.
    And remember pay attention to the clit but also all of her body.

• To get a girlfriend, you need these attributes,
    1. Honesty
    Girls love men who are honest. This is a HUGE factor in getting a girl.
    2. Generosity
    A girl will definitely go for a guy who not only just shares, but enjoys doing it. When a guy sets a ton of boundaries around his stuff, it is a bit of a turn off.
    3. Humor
    Girls LOVE guys who know how to crack a good joke every now and then. Don't be boring, be funny!
    4. Extroverted
    This isn't saying that girls don't like shy guys, this is just an attribute that women usually like more. I like a guy who likes to talk to others and me freely without being tense about it.
    5. Adventurous
    Be that guy who will say, "Hey! Let's go visit Barcelona!" without thinking about it. Be that guy who loves to explore!

Those are 5 very important things to consider. Good luck to you!

• Agreed

• Be rich
    Big dick
    Talk well
    Treat her like gold

• I could treat her like gold but the first 3 I never will achieve

• Most guys arnt rich. But sadly all women look for it...

• Well I'm 20 and never had a boyfriend so someone tell me the requirements for getting a boyfriend... LOL

You are not alone feeling that way :)

• Be kind. Be considerate of her feelings. Be open, and communicate when something bothers you so that a girl has the opportunity to fix it.

• be of consenting age
    to be forgetting her in a cabaret
    somewhere downtown where a burlesque queen
    may even ask your name

• For me, is to be FAITHFUL, LOYAL, CARING, LOVING, RELIABLE, and TRUSTWORTHY.

I don't judge appearances. We ALL have flaws and imperfections.

• There are no requirements.

What Guys Said 13

• That depends on the woman. All women are different.

• Start getting laid. You are pretty late dude. Sex will open you and a girl up to an emotional connection and bond together. Casual hookups often form into relationships. Don't listen to the people telling you that you need to be mr nice guy. You just need to start getting laid.

• The requirement is yourself.

Get out there and try. It a number game. You will land one eventually. It that simple.

• 0|1
    • This video is brilliant! Every guy and girl should listen to this guy.

• It's up too you to make a girl want you.

• Just gotta try bro and don't let rejection impact you.

• I don't fucking know, women are too difficult for me, since I'm too silent and serious for most of them. Plus, I'm Asian American, and unfortunately, most women prefer white or Latino men.

• 13" penis and at least 7.5 million in the bank.

• If you are aiming for women that aren't very good looking, very little requirements. If you are shallow, then good luck. The list of requirements will be longer than the Declaration of Independence.

• Ask a girl to rate you out of 10 then try and find a girl in your rang.

• @3timesaday I ask on here they won't give me a honest rating

• There are no requirements. You just go and get it.

• First requirement: do not wish for a girlfriend as some kind of social status indicator.

• be a living breathing human being, it's not something you magically obtain as a reward for doing certain things

• Approach girls you like

• Be good looking.

Or get a desperate, ugly girl. Or even better yet, order someone from a catalog, like an Asian girl or Russian girl

• If you want an attractive girlfriend:
    1) 9 times out of 10 they have to find you attractive to consider dating you
    2) Don't be creepy, a douche, a loser , extremely awkward
    - if you're attractive you can get away with some doucheyness and awkwardness but too much ruins your chances
    • How much ruins your chances depends on the girl and how attractive you are
    3) Not required but being funny helps tremendously

Keep in mind that if you're attractive girls will "give you a chance" even with flaws, but those flaws will make it hard to "keep" a girlfriend

Unnattractive girl:
    1) She most likely won't care about looks, so personality is a bigger factor here
    -If you're a nice guy, or funny , or confident you will likely be able to get an ugly girlfriend
    -I have seen big ugly guys with shitty personalities get girlfriends and get laid
    •They were at the bottom of choices but he at least got girlfriends

Decent looking girl :
    I hope someone can add this because I don't know.
    1) If I had to guess from my experiences, they usually couldn't find you unnattractive to date you
    -I have seen some decent looking girls date ugly guys
    -Most decent looking girls didn't date an ugly guy though