Are you single?

If so, why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in such a hot relationship with my bed...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I am single. I just can't date right now I don't think. Not after last year. After last year I get super uncomfortable if a woman even looks at me in public and if a woman in public gets too close I freak out and move away from her. I am still trying to work through it all and get back to a level of feeling more comfortable around women again but it takes a long time and is very hard.

What Girls Said 46

• Honestly, mentally not ready for one because i have a lot of priorities and i cannot balance a relationship and school. Probably bumped into the right person but wrong timing because i cannot balance my emotions then expect myself to Ace a test in school the next day (ain't gunna happen). I just need to work on myself before i get involved with anyone else because relationships is like taking care of a child. Make sure it needs the attention, affection and everything else that builds something into being bigger and better. Ummm.. don't nobody got time for that.

• Welp, I am again. It's because of distance and some other things. I'm happy about it though. It's been a little tough lately, but I'm over it now and can continue the single life happily. I'm young and attractive. I have the whole world ahead of me and there are plenty of fish in the sea.

• DAMNNNNNNN 93% Of males in here are... JEEEZUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol my gosh I am almost completely shocked haha damnn
    nun wrong with that though :P haha

• Yes I am because the only person I've been interested in for the past year or so is a fucking idiot. The end. 😊

• Yes I am. For too many reasons, these are some:

- I don't go out much
    - Guys don't feel comfortable around me
    - I don't have male friends
    - I'm shy
    - Guys don't take me seriously, they don't see me as a potential girlfriend
    - I'm a black girl who lives in Europe

• Actually a lot of Black Women date a lot of women in Europe (:

• I was surprised to read this. I'm black Myself and lived in Holland, Germany, England and now in Spain. Except for Germany I have seen a lot of Black -White couples (in both combinations). One of my white friends is married and has three kids with a black woman and another one will soon get married to a black woman.

Don't put negative ideas in your head because you will make them come true. And don't think about black and white. Just go for a g guy you like. Good luck.

• @MG-TOW I know this off the topic, but I could never live in Germany.
      Anyways, I think things are different in those countries. Interracial couples are not very common here. Even though sometimes I see white men with black women, more than I see black men with white women.

I understand what you're saying. But I had a bad experience, so now I'm more careful.
      Thank you for the advice.

• I am scared to be in a relationship and it is so rare for me to seriously even like someone, I do not go out at all or go clubbing, I am currently a homebody,
    i have no confidence in publicly showing how proud I would/ could of the guy I could potentially for interest in or relationship, I am afraid that if I ever were to ever like to get interested someone again I will end up hurt, I have not met the right person, I even when I got asked out I am scared to get emotionally invested.

these are some of the reasons till now as of why I am currently single

• SINGLE AND HAPPY (:

• was healing from a broken heart, thought I'd never get over it. Long gone are the nights when I'd cry myself to sleep.. I'm waiting for someone I can fall in love with, but I'm much more careful this time around

• Ye single cause the guys I've been interested in always have someone else in the end so I just step back and let them go LOL
    Also by this point I'm pretty happy being single. Got a lot of good friends to distract me at the moment.

• Ain't nobody got time fo this

• Nope. I am in a relationship with @fenixx0083

• I'm single because I want to be. I haven't really found anyone I want to be in a relationship with

• i am single coz the guy i love has commitment issues so until he doesn't get over it i ve to be with him

• Uhm, yes.

I've been single for about nearly three months. I had been cheated on by my last boyfriend and I had to end the relationship. Besides that, I'm much of a picky girl; so that could be the other reason.

:\

• Yes I am single.. cuz I don't see the type of guy I want..

• Nope, I'm happily taken. :)

• Nope

• If I was, it'd be because I'm a cunt.

But I am not, and I have no idea why.

• Yes, because I want to be. :P

• Yes because my crush is now dating someone

• Vote A.

I don't believe in monogamy + hate compromise + am forever restless + get bored easily + hate being told what to do.

• Because I have enough problems as if is and a boyfriend would only make everything more complicated at this point.

• Yes, I am.

The reason is that I want to concentrate more on my studies.

• am single, why? dunno

• I don't know. ...

• I have high standards and i've not met a guy who would be suitable for my taste.

• Yeah, just got out of a relationship that was really crappy

• Yes & happy most times to.

• I'm single

• Yes I'm single because my focus on life is elsewhere at the moment

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 52

• I'm poor have no car so that kind of makes it difficult (especially for a man my age) plus I am very picky about women, she has to appeal to me on a mental level and many women don't, though to be fair I don't really get to much interaction with women so my pool is also fairly limited.

• Nope, I choose not be in a relationship; people who say they are single sound desperate which drives people away

• Yep, basically i'm too picky to the point were I like people unattainable to me.

• Oh look, it's this question again.

Nevertheless yes and I'm happy.
    As for the reasons, I made a take on why specifically I am single
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27230-reasons-why-i-would-make-a-horrendous-boyfriend

• I am indeed I feel as though I have matured a lot slower than most guys so I am trying to enjoy my single life for a couple of years and be care free for a while 😂. Having said that sometimes I wonder whether or not I should start to conside looking for a relationship.

• Yup I'm single; barely started being 'on the hunt' a few months ago.

I had to get my career and financial situation set up before I was comfortable enough to date again.

• Maybe I was to closed off to make anything last in the past or maybe I seemed uncertain that and most of my time was spent studying witch isn't a bad thing.
    Now it's partly that my social circle is entirely male and my interests are very male dominated possibly also that I haven't tried speed dating yet I don't know if that would work but it seems like it might help if I get round to actually booking something?

• friends with benefits and dating around

• I'm saving money to start my own business, and it's easier to save money when you're single, at least for me it is. If I was dating a chick I'd want to buy her things and take her places. And that means if have to redo my budget to allow for things like that. Which, of course, means I'd either have to make more money or put away less.

• Yeah I'm too fcked in the head for a relationship. Not complaining about being single though. I'm enjoying it =]

• You still fuck mad Tinder bitches, right?

There's a difference between being "single," and sexless and "single," and fucking mad bitches.

• Yes because I am shy.

• For the moment.

• Yes, because I'm a pretty serious and stern person and I have poor humor. And there's the fact that I am an ethnic minority who only desires white women. But most white women don't like Asian men, they mostly prefer white or Latino men.

• Because i am selective and there are a lot of bad women for me around

• FOR NOW yes hahaha. Because my ex broke up with me like 10 months ago and I haven't met anyone I liked enough, although now there's someone I really like and she likes me too so I estimate I won't be single for that long...

• Yes. I'm a recluse weirdo who way into art so chooses to remain alone to cultivate artistic thoughts and zone out when I workout so I don't notice the girls

• Yes, widower.

• Single because I want to be single.

• I've got alexithymia, its hard to have someone be with me, nor that i can't date someone, its easy for me but relationships... damn

• single asf
    many reasons...

• Maybe I am just not cut up for the love game

• Yeah

• By your age you should know the difference

• Single and I'm "too busy"

• yup, because my life sucks

• No one will fuck me / date me.

• It stems from me being not very good looking into pure acceptance of being alone forever.

• Sure. Why not?

• Yes and it's because I'm still in high school.
    I want to wait for college.

• Single as a dollar bill.

• More from Guys
    22