In along distance relationship, my boyfriend talks to me only when he is the office even on weekends...could he be cheating on me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could be the other woman and he isn't cheating on you but you are being used to cheat on someone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I will Not point Female Fingers here, dear, But perhaps it is The Best from the Rest Place to talk to from This... Place.
    He may be a Workaholic and the time that is the most Private with him is when he is 'In the office' and even On... Weekends.
    Have a Serious Soul mate convo with him about your Relationship and find out if there could be More in Store.
    In Regards to a LDR, I still have a husband out in Egypt and when we would be doing Skype, The Best time for me to talk with him, For we were 6 hours apart, Was around 3Pm in the afternoon and in my Room on my Laptop.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• He could be or maybe not. Tel him you prefer to talk in the evenings? Tell him your to busy during the day. See how it goes

• Possibilities are endless sister. It could be possible.

What Girls Said 1

• I was talking to this guy, and I know for a fact that there wasn't another woman. But he would only message me while he was at work, so I think it was just because he was bored.