Can a masculine/manly/boyish girl ever be attractive to a guy?

• Sure why not
  • Maybe it depends
  • Sorry but no

Most Helpful Guy

• As a general rule, masculine men are attracted to feminine women and vice versa, but there are always exceptions.

Modern society has done a very poor job at teaching men to be masculine, myself included. I've had to work hard at breaking old habits and being more masculine. You may want to do the same and work on being more feminine.

Of course, if you're happy with the way you are now there is no need to change, but I suspect the reason you're asking is you're not. I know I wasn't. Give it a try.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I've been called androgynous by plenty of guys especially on here and I have no problems attracting people tbh.

What Guys Said 13

• I like them ! It's all about the attitude. They are not the ones to complain about a broken nail. It's easier to get real with a tomboy.

• I'm sure yeah, there's tons of different preferences and types out there.

• In general it depends, but I personally feel "why not?". (Not my personal type tbh, but it sounds like one plenty of other guys aught to easily like!)

• Yes. After all masculine/manly/boyish girls have children to which they pass on their masculine/manly/boyish traits unto.

• I find it attractive. We guys like competition in a relationship, so if the girl is more into boy-ish things, then maybe the relationship grows stronger, and more fun.

• yeah it can be sometimes

• Yes, she can. Some guys are tired of some girly behaviours and not having them make this girls more attractive for them.

• There are lots of celeb babes who were once tomboys.

• Yes maybe. As long as she doesn't look exactly like a guy.

• If he was a feminine boy, then maybe

• Are you talking about masculine physically or personality-wise?

• Physically for the most part

• maybe ;)

• I like tomboyish girls, but I don't like butchy women.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. Boyish girls have their charms too.

• america yes cause all women are boyish here but in Europe no