I believe the worst thing a woman could do on a date is make a FAKE ASS OFFER TO PAY. Why don't they just be honest that they?

Vigorously expect a man to pay for the date? I could at least respect that. Like this woman in this video, (Skip to 0:30) I couldn't respect what she says. It comes off as fake.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Not all females are like that. I actually feel guilty about people other than my own parents paying for my meals when we go out to restaurants. I always either pay for my own meal or offer to pay for mine and the other persons meal.
    If someone tries to pay for my meal, I start feeling all weird and guilty for no reason. I try paying them back in some form eventually. I guess I just don't like the feeling like I have to owe someone something.

• she should always have some fcking money and not automatically assume its the guys responsibility reguardless of if its a date.

What Guys Said 1

• i agree those women are teaching younger girls to be sneaky like its some kind of joke. while i think its only right t pay for both me and a girl i dont think its right for the girl to lie about it to make me feel obligated. when im already intending to pay for the dinner.