How do you tell a guy you like him?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• "I really like you"

• You first go somewhere in private and make sure he's the only person you're talking to.

Start off with "I like you..." and continue with why you like him.

Make that bold statement then wait for his response. The first thing he says will most likely judge the way you feel.

• "You. Yes, you Brad. I like you. We should date."

• Put your head up, go up to him, loom him dead in the eye/eyes, and tell him you like him, and ask him out

• "Hello, i like you"

• you tell him exactly how you feel. simple as that

• If you have his attention most women do it just by focusing on you intently, touching you, standing closer than a person normally would. If you can't get his attention then you might have to either do something to get it or just go up and tell him you think he's cute.

Young guys (and even old ones) can be clueless about subtle signals so just saying something might be best. Just make sure it's under circumstances where he can't possibly interpret it as a joke or making fun of him.

What Girls Said 0