Why when on dating sites, all guys just want is sex, not a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there's no girlfriend material in dating sites.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, they mostly want sex yeah

• mostly but not all, i'd be more interested in relationship than sex.

• @Somali so you want a relationship and if I offered you a blow job you'd say no no I want a relationship

• @KattFeesh of course I'd say 'NO' I want a relationship.

What Guys Said 13

• It's a combo of what @boopypootpoot , @shrimp92 , @mikegoodfellow , @jaden69 said. Dating sites depend on which one (s) you go to. People by and large want to see if they're sexually compatible first.

• It makes sense to go for something more casual and less pressuring than to go into a flow-blown, committed relationship right off the bat.

• When I went on those sites, all I wanted was a relationship but the girls on those sites just wanted sex from me lol not a relationship.

• I just want to talk but the hoes won't text/message back. It doesn't matter if its flirty, funny, direct, or dry boring ass small talk. 1/50 reply online, tinder they reply but don't ask any questions. Women piss me off

• Because they already searched for women who want a relationship and they don't even bother to say a "No thanks Im not interested"

• Dating sites are a hit or miss. Sometimes it works out, most times it doesn't

• First of all dating sites are full of 50 years old pervs ahah, second, nowadays it's very normal to have sex before entering in a relationship , at least officially..

• Some does want relationships, but women see them as losers. You love cocky guys, so we need to be so.

• well i dont see them like losers

• It is ok then for you)

• Somebody needs to define-------------- relationship. Does it mean going to the movies and holding hands? Having the guy take you out for lunch? Once the guy gets an erection the definition of relationship changes. It now means going to the movies and having the girl jerk the guy off when it's dark and the previews are showing

• Dating sites offer a measure of anonymity, a chance to "hook up" and walk away.

• it depends are you using legit dating sites or hook up sites

• Because most guys just want sex not relationships?

• Its not only dating sites, irl too. Strange that feminism set out to make women not look like sexual object but guys today mostly want sex only, hmmmm

• They probably just want to see if there is any advantage in a relationship first. Having the relationship first and the sex after is kind of like buying the shoes before you try them on.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't question it.

• That's because that's what guys want whether they are on dating sites in a bar in a bus or on the planet Earth

• Not all guys.

• That should read, "don't talk with me."

• Actually that should read, "don't fuck with me." My voice recognition software just had a stroke

• Because it's a dating site. If you really wanna meet a good guy, go somewhere good guys go.