Is it wrong to hate doctors and not date them?

like i went to some speed dating event, and this doc woman who looked cute was there, and i dumped her, since docs pick on me for playing video games and drinking, when many others do it.. lol. they pick on me and say it's a sickness when many others do it, they're wimps... is it right to never date one because of this?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you talking about doctors who have completed their schooling and residency and everything? Because I would assume those people are generally over 25 so therefore see an 18 y/o as a kid and not really someone to take seriously at a speed dating event.

Not to mention that plenty of people make fun of others for various reasons, including playing video games. I don't think it's right but mean people are in ALL professions and anyway that's not the kind of person you want to be dating. Being a asshole has nothing to do with profession. Having that approach towards dating, and people in general, is very immature and not going to help you out in life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Its kind of not right, theyre trying to help you, but i could understand ur view if you dont want to change. if you're ruling all doctors out be4 you get to know them thats when it becomes wrong in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're young and shouldn't date older women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's just ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
    • not really, it's pretty much the truth. perhaps you're a doctor, and this is how you behave good.. lol. i know who or what my enemies are.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.