Is it wrong to hate doctors and not date them?

like i went to some speed dating event, and this doc woman who looked cute was there, and i dumped her, since docs pick on me for playing video games and drinking, when many others do it.. lol. they pick on me and say it's a sickness when many others do it, they're wimps... is it right to never date one because of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you talking about doctors who have completed their schooling and residency and everything? Because I would assume those people are generally over 25 so therefore see an 18 y/o as a kid and not really someone to take seriously at a speed dating event.

Not to mention that plenty of people make fun of others for various reasons, including playing video games. I don't think it's right but mean people are in ALL professions and anyway that's not the kind of person you want to be dating. Being a asshole has nothing to do with profession. Having that approach towards dating, and people in general, is very immature and not going to help you out in life.

What Girls Said 3

• Its kind of not right, theyre trying to help you, but i could understand ur view if you dont want to change. if you're ruling all doctors out be4 you get to know them thats when it becomes wrong in my opinion.

• You're young and shouldn't date older women.

• Wow that's just ridiculous

• not really, it's pretty much the truth. perhaps you're a doctor, and this is how you behave good.. lol. i know who or what my enemies are.

What Guys Said 0