He's dating me (virgin) but also others he is probably sleeping with. Am I set up for a loss?

I'm a virgin dating a guy for about 3 months now. We haven't had to exclusivity talk so I won't assume that he isn't seeing other people.
While I don't like that fact that he is probably with other girls, my biggest concern is the fact that they can give him what I can't right now.
I'm just not ready to sleep with him yet and I'm sure he is or will be getting that from other girls. It makes me feel like I'm set up for an automatic loss. Why would he choose me when he can find someone else he can also have sex with?
I'm worried that unless I sleep with him, he'll lose interest and it's putting a lot of pressure on me.

What Guys Said 2

• Sleeping with him isn't guaranteed to keep him around either. If he was serious about you he wouldn't have been sleeping with other people for the past three months.

• Wait... Your dating a dude with a strong belief he is with other people? Why are you still dating him?

What Girls Said 1

• Then don't do it. IF a man is NOT asking you to be his exclusively 3 months in, sex or no sex yet, it's not a good sign. Maybe he's too young but if he is still shopping around then it is very very likely that so should YOU. Start seeing other guys.