Is it okay to ask a guy out? If so, what do guys usually think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just ok - it is highly encouraged! We live in an era of gender equality, so we must eliminate all gender roles, double standards, and expectations, rather than just the ones that benefit women socially, politically, and financially.

Myself personally? If a cute girl asked me out, I'd be ecstatic. Not only do I have a potential girlfriend, but I have a potential girlfriend that scouted ME out, and decided to pursue ME. That'd feel really refreshing since I've been the one having to do it all my life.

Even if I wasn't interested in the girl, I'd be extremely flattered and I'd admire her courage and ambition.

• Thanks I like this guy and he is ethiopian. They have a conserative culture. I want to get to know him more Thats why i want to ask him out.

• I think if you really want him, you shouldn't hold yourself back.

• Ok I will

Most Helpful Girl

• I just reject guys who think it's not my place. That way I maintain my dignity and don't have to waste time worrying about whether they think it's this or that. Problem solved :-)

What Guys Said 5

• That's what my girlfriend did, she made the first move and I was totally fine with it, I just don't see a problem here.

• It's always ok, takes the pressure of the guys and empowers the girls. He may even not know that you're into hi, so what better way to find out!

• If I like the girl and I wouldn't mind dating her then I'd go out with her if she asked me out

• Yeah why not it sounds cool for me.

• It'd be nice!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Of course it's okay!! :D

• They love it! You do the work for them!