Why do people say there's someone for everyone when it isn't the case?

I was rejected and humiliated both times I asked a girl out and the rest of the girls I liked it just didn't click. I always seem to almost get the girl but I fuck up at the worst time and it always costs me. I'm not giving up but why do people say there's someone for everyone when that's not true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there is. You're still very young

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• People are such stupid believers in fairytale romance, when it isn't true.

The painful truth is, there is NOT someone for everyone. I am a Korean American who only likes white women. I am a hardass who loves horror films, heavy metal, industrial music, gothic subculture, and Satan. I hate anything cute and happy, since it sides with the people who bullied and rejected me.

I am VERY bad at humor and my personality is silent, stern, and serious. But most women don't like that, do they? No, most women want happy, funny, and cocky men.

• One day you will have a fairytale dream and have a girl :), it always works out in the end for everybody :)