Girls, Would you date a guy with long hair?

pretty basic question.

• yes
    68% (17)
  • No
    32% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would as long as he takes care of it...

• I know it's not preferred, I feel like cutting mine off for a number of reasons.

• 1st, looks more versatile than the other two.

• I'm leaning towards the last one

What Girls Said 6

• I do not find long hair on men attractive. Unless you have exceptionally pretty hair, I would suggest you cut it.

Is there a reason you want to keep your hair long? I would think most women and not to mention professions would prefer a man without long hair. So if that is true, why do you want to keep the long hair? Just curious...

• Just always felt more comfortable with it... But that feeling has been changing. My dad has long hair and always hated haircuts because his father use to buzz his head every few months when he was growing up and he grew up during the hippy era so his feelings about hair rubbed off on me. I also use to have my hair in my face growing up to hide my acne... But what you said about women & employers is definitely accurate and it makes ask myself "why do I have this if it's extra effort for nothing?".

• I say go for it - cut your hair. It sounds like the long hair is because it is all you have known (dad) and also how you felt safe when you had your acne.

Time for a change. You can always grow it back but I suspect you will not want to once you cut it. I suspect people will compliment you are your change.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

• Thanks, I linked a question with my photo to greencat if you want to take a peak...

• Long hair is the sexiest shit on a guy provided he keeps it clean and not greasy

• I would, and I have. British guy with shoulder-length hair. It worked for him.

• I dislike long hair on a guy.

• I'm native-american and I have to say some native look gooooood with long hair lol

• I prefer guys with long hair.