Guys, would you date a Middle Eastern girl?

She's non-muslim, and fully westernized. Born and raised in the US. Chill and non-religious family so no cultural issues there either. If you found her attractive, would you?

• Yes I would.
  • No I would not.
  • I'm a girl/Results
Why or why not?
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Middle Eastern girl and I can honestly say that not all people are Muslims in those areas. Egypt (where both my parents were born) is mainly made up of Muslims (about 80% of the population) but I am a Christian and I'm so grateful that my parents left Egypt before my sister and I were born. I'm not saying it's a bad place to live but with all the controversy and disasters happening over there I'm sure it would be very dangerous simply walking the streets. Not to mention that the violence is getting completely out of hand. I think people have negative connotations about Middle Eastern people because they assume they're all Muslims and aggressive people but that's truly not the case. I know you're well aware that not all Middle Eastern people are Muslims and I appreciate that you've brought attention to that :) Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's not a moslem, then probably yes. Although I'd rather have her "civilized" rather than "westernized".

What Girls Said 2

• why westernized tho? u didn't answer it for the male version. that's no fun.

• I answered for my my white friend, who's answer would be yes because he has a thing for brown girls.

What Guys Said 16

• Totally would. I've come across a lot of Middle Eastern girls in the US and many of them are really attractive, and quite a few of the ones I've personally known have been pretty nice to me. So if there were no religious or cultural barriers, I don't see why not. :D

• Definitely open to that, if fully westernized. I haven't before, well I went on one date with an Afghani girl. Other than that, but def interested to learn the culture more.

• Sure some are hot. But only if she's Christian

• Sure I don't see why not, if we connect then yeah I'll go for it.

• Yeah i would

• I find middle eastern girls that are attractive the most beautiful out of all the races in reality...

• Yeah, many Middle Eastern women can be hot. I love their skin tone!

• No, because I am white and she is not white.

• Lol why aren t you smart and racist for a 58 year old.
      Middle easterns are considered caucasians

• Middle Eastern is not white. You should have your eyes tested and learn about genetics.

• sure thing...
      try google once in awhile

• sure I would. even if muslim

• Hell yeah. They can be hot af!

• yes i would.

• Like you said in your case, only if she is non-religious and westernised. Then yes I would.

• Yes, absolutely! I've seen some very attractive middle eastern ladies.

• NO I wouldn't

• Nope I don't date outside of my race

• ye i'll bang her