I over think way too much and I'm insecure in the sense that I worry that I'm going to lose contact with my boyfriend. How can I stop this?

The most recent example I can think of is yesterday, he moved homes yesterday and so he doesn't have any internet or credit on his phone to message me, the only way I can talk to him is by phoning him which is fine. However, although he told me he's seeing me on Monday, he's going to a family member's tomorrow and I'm worried that I'm not gonna be able to phone him and we're not gonna be able to meet up. This one sounds silly I know but I do genuinely worry that his phone is going to break or something and I'm not going to be able to get in touch with him so I won't be able to see him for ages. This isn't the only time it's happened but I can't remember any other specific examples. I don't think he's going to leave me for anyone else or something like that because i know how much he loves me I just literally sometimes think I won't be able to talk to him or see him for ages.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Is this a serious question? I am not asking that to mean, I am just asking if you are really concerned about this?

If so, I suggest you look into abandonment issues and see if this may describe you. If so, only you can control how you deal with this and if you do have abandonment issues and you do not deal with it, you may end up creating the thing you fear most in the people you date.

If you do not have abandonment issues than you need to get a grip on reality. If your boyfriend does not reach you for a day or so by choice or circumstances, it is not the end of the world or your relationship. Deal with it graciously.

• The feeling is even worse when you're the one with the phone problems.. lol. NO JOKE i freak out. Just can't rid the lingering feelings when phone dies.