Has any woman here fantasized about being hit on by an Indian man?

If I don't get responses, I know it's obvious it's a no.

Most Helpful Girl

• The ironic thing is - Indian women are some of the most beautiful women out there... But Indian men - the opposite.

• P. S.
      I love Raj from the Big Bang Theory - I'd love to date a guy like that (but not now that he's dating two women... hahaha).

• Long back, even black men were seen as unattractive by a great majority of women. Now, they aren't and have it a lot better since they are seen in the media positively and as seen as attractive a lot more. Why? Because of constant complaining by the black community all these years. That made a difference. Guys, no matter what, will never be as influenced by media's promotion of European beauty standards. Girls also like to date guys who they would be seen cool with or not be looked down upon with. Reputation matters a lot to girls so that's one big reason why a lot of girls usually avoid guys of certain races and skin color. Cause their peers and society in general would look at them weirdly, judge them, or just laugh at them. Not to mention there's also competition among women when it comes to dating guys. Whichever girls date the guys with the highest status look good. And guys of certain races and skin color usually have low status or reputation in the society. So I don't buy her BS

• Thank you =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think almost all women at this point have been hit on by an indian man, so it can't even be a fantasy anymore even if it was.

What Girls Said 11

• Lol I've experienced that a couple of times and it wasn't exactly pleasant. Was followed by an old Indian guy around a supermarket too. He kept staring and followed me around. Not exactly something I fantasize about lol

Now, a hot native-american... With feathers in his head and all that... Is a different story lol it may be racist, I know lol but hey, fantasies are not always "PC"

• I don't really like getting hit on at all lol
    I had a crush on an Indian kid in middle school though he was really sweet and shy so all the girls liked him.

• Tbh my experiences with Indian men hitting on me are pretty damn bad so there's no way in hell I'd fantasise about that.

• Nah, I can't recall having this fantasy lol

• Not a chance

• I don't fantasize about getting hit on in general.

• Well, nopes

• Usually I fantasize about people I know

• I think Suraj Sharma is adorable.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../catherine+zeta+jones.jpg

• If she loves curry and indian culture

• If they look as hot as they do in the movies then definitely

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, stahp.. You are makindmg us look bad

• how so

• @TheDevilInside.
      Most of us are actually cool, and at my uni a lot of indian guys are quite classy. But there's always that one weird dude, and thats all it needs...
      I dont want to be a sellout to my own race,, but i do think many of us need to change a bit...

• I think so too lol

• Lol what the hell

• Many woman here have fantasized about NOT being hit on by Indian men in my opinion.
    But that's only fantasy, of course.