Why would he want to date ME?

Okay so, I've always been on the chubby side, I have trained volleyball for years but when I stopped I gained a bit of weight and lowered my already low confidence.. recently I've started going to the gym and started really getting along with the trainer that works there, we flirt a bit and he added me on social media and we started talking. He made it prettly clear that he likes me and would like to get to know me but I saw what his exes look like and I'm far from that but I like him and I just don't know how to act.. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you. That's all you need to know.
    Also, there's a reason they are exes. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• As said before they're are reasons they are EXs! He knows what you look like and if he's talking to you he probably realizes how much he likes you. Just be yourself. I know exactly how you feel about the whole chubby scenario I am in your exact shoes there my boyfriend now never thought he'd go for afield like me but I was wrong and it is so great. Anyway just know your beautiful and that you are worth it! Hope I helped you some

What Guys Said 1

• Show us ur fat stomach show us !!!

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you cause of who you are. he's probably not the stuck of guys that like girls for there looks.

• He wants the V