What does it mean if your boyfriend breaks up with you but tells you he still has feelings for youand would like to stay in touch and perhaps meet up?

Does this mean there's still hope for us?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• But why would you care if there's still hope for you if it had gotten to the point where you had to actually break up? I mean, if things were still salvageable, you could have worked on them. But if you had to break up then the problems present are just too big for them to never appear again if you two actually do come back together.

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing is though there was no problems with the relationship as far as I was aware everything was fine. He broke up with me totally out of the blue and just said that he was under a huge amount of stres

• That could be a cover for something else. But even so, best you move on than hope for him.
      If he is under huge amounts of stress, he should have known that you'd be there for him. Breaking up with you implied that he did not have full trust in you.
      Or if he just used it as a cover then that means he doesn't take you seriously enough to give you a valid reason for breaking up. But none the less he wanted to break up so there's that.

You should move on.

• Thanks and good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• No he is just trying to use you as a backup fuck buddy.

If he really had feelings for you and wanted to stay in touch why did he break up with you? He doesn't want to be your boyfriend but he still wants that ass.

You should move on and ignore all attempts at contact from him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• maybe it means that he's taking a break

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It means, don't hold out for hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to keep you as an option. If nothing works out with any other girl in future he would still crawl back to you. Do yourself a favour snap all the ties with him. Release yourself from the misery of feeling pain, hurt, jealous, unappreciated and being someones's second choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's keeping you to the side

0|0
    0|0