What is the fastest way to get a girlfriend?

I'm 21 and I go to University so I don't have a job yet. I never had a girlfriend in my life.
I have Aspergers so I have trouble with knowing what to say to a girl. I just want to see what dating is like. I don't want to be a 30 year old virgin. How can I prevent that?

Most Helpful Girl

• My son has Aspergers. He is 28 now. He did not get a girlfriend till he was 24 and was in college. It can happen but you want to get the right girl. I love the girl he is with... she is a godsend. I worried myself to death that he would never be able to have a relationship. It will happen I promise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get rich I guess... there is no other fast way unless you are really good looking.

What Girls Said 2

• Grab a few of your closest friends who make you feel most comfortable and get out there! Go out to bars or to other social settings, even a the park! Make sure you're comfortable in your surroundings and in who you are as a person, and then go for it! Just be friendly to everyone you meet and you never know what will happen. You can't win it if you're not in it! (If you know what I mean). I hope it works out! :)

• I don't drink and I don't ever plan on getting drunk.

• You don't have to go to a bar, just other places where other people may be gathered!

• Ask girls out on a dinner date

What Guys Said 1

• When people found out I was rich a lot more offers came on the table