What is a 'high status male'?

Is it basically a well educated male with a good job and a good salary?

0|1
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah pretty much. Someone who is educated, well rounded, decent job.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's basically @ConsultantIsBack , as I understand the mating rituals of human females!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think a high status male is someone who is not a celebrity but makes high income and has enough time for leisure activities and knows celebrities but is not completely in the celeb world

0|0
    0|0
  • A good looking educated man with a good salary. Or makes good cash. Or has a high status job.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• High income, well-mannered refined gentleman, educated and sophisticated, higher level career, able to kick ass when necessary, high class, and if he lifts ofc lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you say a chartered accountant could become high status once qualified, if he stays in shape and is well educated?

• Show All
    • Thanks, in the UK we have to work 40 hours and study on top.

I'm the guy who posted about how to get a better body too.

How do you not eat crap whilst doing a desk job? I want a nice body before 25, I have 3 years lol

• It's not always easy. Sometimes they bring donuts n shit in the office I'm like thanks a lot assholes Hahaha

I have my healthy snacks and prepped meals or no a local restaurant that has healthy options. I have ready to drink can protein shakes and bars i get off amazon too.
      And always lift right after work

• Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is also a man who has influence and power

0|1
    0|0
  • Plus good connections, good personality and preferrably good looks

0|0
    0|0