What should I do?

Hey!

So there's this girl that I've liked for a while and I've told her. Her response was simply that she doesn't know me that well but she wants to get to know me better.

So, I asked her if she wanted to do something on Saturday and she said yes, however we ended up hanging out in a rather big group with common friends so it ended up not going that well in terms of us hanging out together lol.

What should I do now?

What Girls Said 2

• "Hey it was really great hanging out with you on Saturday, sorry we didn't get to talk much though cuz it was such a big group.. Do you want to (insert casual date idea here) one day instead?"

• Maybe just chat with her again see if she wants to do something else

• Yeah, but I don't want to come across as annoying either though.

• That's true well then maybe chat with her casually and leave it for a while

What Guys Said 1

• First off, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't have said I like you. Here's why. Women are very smart, if Inl went up to a women and just started talking to her for no reason, she is going to know that I find her attractive, she just knows. Second, look at her actions, not her words. What has she done for you to show she likes you too, and hanging with a group of friends doenst help. You want to be alone with her, bowling, get a meal at a resturant, something where you two are alone and get to know one another. How can you do that when there are a bunch of mutual friends around, you can't. Honestly, go meet another woman dude, she doesn't seem like her level of attraction is the same as yours. Think about this, if she really liked you, couldnt keep her eyes off you, constantly wanting to talk to you, laughing and smiling constantly, would have recieved an answer of "I would like to get to know you better" if you only asked out on a date. Think about that. Good luck!