Why does my boyfriend enjoy making me angry?

He always mocks me and teases me, and finds it hilarious when I get pissed. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's doing the PUA (pick up artist) technique of sparking your emotions, so you remain attracted to him because of the emotional stimulation.

• You're obviously still with him, so his emotional manipulation of you seem to be working!

• If he beds her down, which he will, then he's already got her in her trap

• @UgMoeSyzlak yup this dude is running plays straight out of the playbook, no audibles whatsoever!

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants to get you angry then have sex with you to show how little power you have compared to him and how he's in controls of his woman

What Guys Said 9

• I enjoy making you angry, and I don't even know you. :P Must be something about you ;)

• yeah its totally normal

• my boyfriend does it to me and i do it to him. its normal playful teasing.

• Because he thinks it's hilarious when you are pissed.

• Seems pretty normal and enduring to me <3

• HAHAHAHAHHAAAA! It's normal.

• Maybe you make it too easy to make fun of you.

• He's just messing with you, lighten up

• Do you get mad often? If you rarely get mad, he probably likes it. It may be a little turn on because it's different.

What Girls Said 5

• Normal yes, immature, also yes. When I was younger some of my exes did it because they thought it was funny when I got mad or they wanted to just see if they could make me upset. It's not cool but it happens a lot

• He think its cute!

• Unfortunately I think that's pretty Common. I want to say it's just guys your age but my boyfriend is in his 30's and he does this. My dad is in his 60's and he does this as well. I don't get it.

• people say i'm funny when i'm pissed, i guess it's the same thing with you then

• Lol my boyfriend loves messing with me he thinks its funny to him and sometimes he goes to far, and he knows it but he says he likes messing with me because i get mad. Im sure he is a bit immature sometimes, but i guess its normal haha.