Why isn't it more publicized that if you have no relationship experience past a certain age, you'll be alone forever?

This fact isn't put out very much, but its definitely true. It applies more to guys than girls, but after you reach a certain age (mid 20's to 30's usually) you're stuck being alone because most other people in your age group have experience and don't want to be with someone who is inexperienced. Therefore, you are stuck alone for life. I know that some people will try and dispute this, but just ask any guys who have been rejected several times for that one reason alone that they weren't experienced enough to be dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people run from relationships when they are young bc they think it means confinement. Truth is a relationship is what you make of it. I agree relationships should be encouraged for the experience. It's promoted too much as for marriage or for fucking. When really people need the social experience of intimately relating to another person competently.

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, I think it is a very very stupid generalization honestly. Even though its far from the truth, this is definitely not the case. For me, I have never been in a relationship. Over the last couple of years, I started to grow, become a better version of myself. And with that, being single for this long doesn't bother me anymore, here's why. When I started to become a better me, I started understanding what truly living in the moment really means. All those rejections, they dont matter. That was the past and with that, I merely look at those experiences as just stepping stones so to speak. I had to learn to accept my flaws, my failures, and more importantly myself. I had to learn that the past does not equal the future, and with all this, I gained the confidence I needed and understood everything will work out for me. Point being, once you understand where living in the moment, growing, building confidence, loving yourself, that worry of being alone forever will be totally non existant. So guys who believe they will always be alone, you won't be, if you take the action needed to grow and put yourself out there, being alone won't be anything to worry about.

• Yeah but come back here after you try and get a girlfriend for the first time at 24, I bet that you'll be complaining about how detrimental inexperience is as well.

• Yeah and that's good that you have that mindset. But unfortunately that doesn't mean that girls will look past inexperience.

• Oh yes it will. If they dont, I dont give a shit. I can always meet another woman who I also find attractive that would definitely be okay with it

What Girls Said 1

• It's not very helpful information, is it? The guys are already trying to avoid this situation, so adding a real deadline could stress them more, and/or cause them to give up entirely, perhaps too soon.

• No it is very helpful and I wish that it was publicized because then I wouldn't be in this situation. Its bullsh*t that girls won't date a guy for that one sole reason.

• More simply, you can siimply try making friends with girls the same way you make friends with guys. Then you won't have 'artificial talk' when you start considering a girl as a prospective partner.
      We're not that different from you that you won't be able to have a friendly platonic relationship with a girl. why don't you start there?

• Because your intentions need to be known from the start, otherwise you'll likely be friendzoned

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 21 experienced and even virgin. But, I have confidence. Having relationships and fcking don't make someone Casanova. I guess men like me must be pick instead of desperate.