Is he being unfair?

I've been dating a guy on and off for a little while , I always invite to my home to chill and stay the night but not he's being funny towards me saying he wants me to drive to where he lives , I don't mine driving the hour drive but he expects us to sit in my car when I get there !!! Because he lives with his mum we wouldn't be able to go into his house :/ so I told him to make things fair because he keeps complaining about driving to mine we should both drive and meet half way , now he's being moody saying he's not going to meet or drive to mine unless I drive to his , to sit in my car ! Am I being reasonable or is he being unfair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I woulda thought he'd be over the fucking moon to have a girlfriend in the first place if he's in his 30s and still lives with his mother! lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Why can't you go inside? Meet his mom and then do your thing. You're 30.

• I have no idea , I agreed to drive to his and when I asked what and where would we go he said sit in my car it's a option :/ when he drives to see me at least he's at my house

What Guys Said 1

• Have y'all ever meet in person in was it his or your house

What Girls Said 1

• True what he is saying. If he is doing if for you, do it for him; however, i understand not to just sit in the car. thats boring and makes me think he has no money. Why can't y'all go out when you go to him to be worth the job?