Men, a girl you met on Tinder and had sex with 2 times deleted you from chat, how do you feel?

So you and this hot girl you met on Tinder and went out on a date 2xs in which you both had sex both times and had a great/fun time but never made an effort to meet up afterwards.

She said she was interested in getting to know you better and you said 'get to know me'. There clearly was chemistry between the two of you.

She texted you first a couple of times afterwards which you responded but you never initiated conversation again after that. You both are friends on facebook (where you chatted). She sent you a message a week ago which you still haven't responded to - but you have been online on Fb and Tinder...

Since she saw you weren't interested in making conversation anymore/meeting up or answering her message... she deleted you from Tinder chat... She added new photos and updated her profile. How do you feel/what do you think?

Dont care at all?

PS: SHould I also delete him from facebook? He only has like 70 fb friends

Most Helpful Guy

• The amount of fb friends has nothing to do with it either. a lot of guys keep facebook to family and people they actually talk to, networking would be linkedin and such, but yea most guys being under 200 to 50 is fine. You can disagree but can you honestly tell me girls have 1500 fb friends and talk to all of them during I don't know a 5 year time period. Also the guy most like connected with you on something but didn't connect on anything solid, so he's ghosting you.

What Guys Said 3

• She was just a fuck. Why give a fuck about a fuck?

• sHould I then also delete him from facebook? When we met He showed me his tinder page and he only had one match- which was me. But he was also new to it.

• Damn, so harsh?
      I dont think I will delete him... I liked him, plus he was a cool guy. So I'll leave him there for future reference.

And by the way, your response wasn't so nice. It was actually quite mean to be honest.. But anyway, thanks for your response!

• I apologize for answering.

• I'd think she might have deleted me because she's got crabs and she's terrified of what I'll do when I find out she gave them to me!

• No, tinder is casually used for hook-ups. So to be honest I won't care.

What Girls Said 1

• That's what tinder is all about. I'm sure he's used to it