Why are guys always into my friends but not me?

Whenever I'm with my friends they always get complimented and get way more attention than me. I consider my self to be on the same level of attractiveness as them, and I don't really get it. I guess one thing that might deter guys is that I have a little bit of a lazy eye, but find it to be cute/unique. However, it does keep me from making eye contact well with people. Still, I am almost never wanted/desired and it's really starting to take a toll on me. I'm happy with who I am I just want others to be too. Ugh. Anyone ever been in a similar situation/ any advice about how I can get out of this funk? Ty friends

Most Helpful Guy

• May e it's your body language. How do you present yourself? Are you closed off and look away when guys look at you? Try to be more open up yoir chest lol like the supermsn pose and look at guys direction. I highly doubt it'd your looks. You look great from the profile pic 😊

If all else fails show them the freckle on your foot 😜 haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Be the kind of girl they'd want. Maybe it's a vibe you give off. Try to become more confident

• That's what my friends have said to me too! I definitely need to act more confident, but it's easier said than done. Thank ya!!

• Yeah just tell yourself there are tons of guys out there. If not them, there are others and others

What Guys Said 6

• I saw your pic
    And as much I can see you look beautiful so your looks can't be the problem maybe you should be a little more friendly?
    Cause if you ask me I would definitely date you 😂 LOL

• Haha thank ya! ☺️ and I don't think friendliness is the problem. But I think the fact that I friendzone a lot of people is the problem lol. I've been thinking about it and I figured out that my standards are wayyy higher than a lot of my friends. They will flirt with anyone. Whereas I don't. I think guys see them as "easier" and more sexually willing. I'm perfectly fine with not being easy, and I don't want to change that. I think it will help attract the right guy in the long run ☺️

• Yep I like the way you think
      You don't need to change yourself just to find a guy
      Just be the way you're and you'll find your Mr Right for sure

• It all depends on how approachable you look. If you smile, give eye contact and look warm and open guys will approach. If your the complete opposite they usually won't.

• You're the wing girl

• 0|0
  • No I've always been more the opposite. A number of times I've tried to set friends up and the girl goes for me instead or double dated and both women preferred me.

Hang out with less attractive friends?

• Are they more outgoing than you? A girl who acts super bubbly and smiles real big at guys that they make eye contact with is going to get sooo much more attention than maybe a more shy girl.

• I'm actually very outgoing! I try to compensate for my looks with me personality... I just get friendzoned a lotttt

What Girls Said 2

• Because you have got friends... go get hotter

• don't worry girl, i'm the same way ):