I dont know why?

So had amazing sex with a guy intense passionate.. but when he pulled out and came he looked down and at me angrily and didn't say much else and I haven't heard from him since.. what gives? We have slept together before.. confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be many reasons. The one I really think is that the experience for him was bad. Another reason could be that he may have developed feelings for you and doesn't want his feelings to grow. Or he may have found a better friends with benefits.

• He is very dominating.. and disappears all the time.. maybe that has something to do with it.. kind of like I finally caught you... cuz right before he was staring into my eyes saying he missed me.. so strange still no word

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to know for sure is to ask him. But if I had to guess, perhaps he is mad that you weren't into it as much as he was (ie. He was doing all the work). But that's only a wild guess.

What Guys Said 1

• Hehehehehehehehhehehehheeh
    He was probably angry because it was over... Lol.. And just when i thought i had heard EVERYTHING

What Girls Said 1

• That's something only he can answer for you.