Why are white girls so damn easy?

not trying to be racist or anything but I've always notice this ever since I moved into the suburbs back when I was 13.

it seems that it doesn't take a lot of effort to get a date from white women. if they find you attractive they never hesitate to give you a sign or sometimes they tend to just spit it out as straightforward as possible, and trust me I have ASD yet for some reason I can read white girls a little more better than chicks from other race. like when i was in 7th grade for example, I remember a white girl who liked me sang the hook of that Ludacris song

in my ear as we were exiting lunch at the cafeteria. anyways chicks in my race rarely do this unless you have a sky high status in society and the majority of them will never give you a date unless you put all of your life on asking them out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve noticed this too :/ Yes, there are easy girls who come from all walks of life but among white Western women particularly, there’s this culture of being easy and quickly, eagerly giving the goodies that they call “liberation”. Based on what I’ve heard guys say in various conversations, it’s kind of like this unspoken, known knowledge among some of them. Like they’ll try some BS, disrespectful, sleazy approach with a white girl that they won’t try with a Middle Eastern/Arab girl or an Asian chick. If I sit back in the club or at a party and people watch, I’ll sometimes notice a difference in the way a majority of guys there will approach white females vs Asian, Latina, Indian, or Black females almost like there’s this lack of respect and no attempt to not come off as a nasty dog. It gets tricky though because some guys are nasty, horny dogs and won’t show respect for women in general but I do notice a difference. I’ll watch one guy approach five white girls with the most carless, sleazy, nasty approach but then I’ll watch him approach an Asian chick and step up his game.

I think there may be some truth to it due to the whole “sexually liberated” culture in the west but some of it is just stereotypes about Western women.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I dont know meng, but I find it so cool that these women can just go out and be themselves and if they like someone, not be afraid to go after them... Unlike other races sitting on their butts waiting for people to come to them and making life difficult.. lol
    I think it is just that they are straightforward and don't waste time on stupidities, petty stuff and things that don't matter/are irrelevant.

If they like you, they let you knoww.. Simple as that, the ball is now in your field.. Wanna come or go? Your choice...
    After that we can see where it goes..

I like straightfoward people, it saves os much time and bullshit.. really... no time for nonsense and people playing hard to get. Be straight up or dont waste my time :)

• I'm not easy, but find it amusing when I hear guys laugh at how white girls are generally quite slutty. It's quite ironic because the guys who tend to be the loudest about things such as that usually are like that from experience. The most desperate, guys with the weakest game, will brag about girls who are equally desperate for them.
    (Not that I've ever really heard of any white girls who were for the most-part any easier than girls of other races.)

• Maybe but I've seen guys who actually have game brag to those who have no game... xP

• hmm.. okay than. So you have a problem with how you have the least trouble in reading the expressions of and communicating with white girls than with girls of any other races?

• Do you guys need a hug?

• Being direct isn't wasym. If no one was direct nothing would ever happen. And if it's easy to get a date then that means you asked which by the same logic would make you "easy".. if she's easy for saying yes you'd be more easy for asking

• I think lumping all white women together. What if I got on here and said black girls are easy? You are being very racists and might I add ignorant. Like I am sure girls from other races are all so innocent.

• there not innocent at all but for some reason they dont open up to you unless you are a thug, business man, athlete, and pop singer all in one

• They're°

• Not every girl is easy. I'm certainly not. You've got to put some work into getting me. So many guys have tried a failed. When I say tried, some of them gave up too soon. I guess they don't like a challenge.

• Or maybe they figured out that it was all a waste of time

• Now my phone is being retarded. Lol. That was meant to read, right now I seem to attract the ones that just lurk around and don't even have the balls to talk to me. So if anyone's wasting time its them.

• Lol. I don't jump straight into bed with guys right away when they want me to..

• i'm not easy.

• The obsession over white girls on this site lately lol

• Maybe it's just where you live, I'm not remotely easy lol

• I'm not. I've lost so many long term friends because I wouldn't have sex with them.

• what race are you?

What Guys Said 11

• For white guys, yeah white girls are easy. For men of other races, white girls are elusive! :P

• Ever since dinosaurs walked the earth, Sloots gon sloot naamsayin

• When I was in college (UC Santa Barbara), the white female students seemed to be more sexually open, more openly flirtatious, and more sexually liberated on average than the students of other ethnicities.

I am just reporting what I personally saw.

• That's exactly what I'm saying!

But as you can see a few of the folks who've answered this have gotten the wrong idea

• According to my experience they aren't that easy, at least not the ones I know. But then, I'm picky.

• This isn't a question. This is based off your observation. Is this what you use? http://images.memes.com/meme/405116

• Tch... if any group of women were easy I'd be golden.

• Not every white girl is a ghetto groupie, sell-out, or dumpster skank.
    Quit trying to use the degenerate self-haters as examples of all white women.

• Well, for not trying you sure managed to be.

• That's exactly how we like it.

• You are so fucking racist and you know it asshole. grow up and put on some makeup.