Best place to make out?

Me and my boyfriend want to hangout together somewhere after school. We both don't have a car. My parents don't know about him so I can't invite him inside. Same for his parents. I want to take him some place with some privacy for me and him. But not like an awkward place like a motel or something where it will look sexual kind of. What is the best place where I can be alone with him and easy for him to come there?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can go to the movies lol, go in th forest for a walk, a bench, park etc. I wouldn't suggest really doing anything sexual in these public places.

What Guys Said 5

• At home. Tell your parents. If you're old enough to be swapping spit with him, you're old enough to be open with your family about your needs.

• Truck or bedroom

• park

• Try to build a strong connection first, because when a kiss happens it would change a lot of things. But no private place.

• At school, behind your house, behind his house. Or just don't kiss him out of respect for your guy's parents.

What Girls Said 2