How should I ask my close friend out?

To keep this short, I recently told one of my close friends how I felt about her finally and while I was walking her home I asked her if she believes we could one day be together and the whole time she said "I don't know" or "maybe". So I took that as a positive since it wasn't a "No". We also recently came back from vacation with other friends and admittedly I was too afraid to make a move so I just enjoyed our vacation time together. However, during vacation the topic got brought up again by other friends and when they asked her how she felt about the way I felt she again was unsure. Now that we are back from vacation, I want to stop being afraid and to just be forward with her and take her out and tell her how I feel without the help that of alcohol. I catch her looking at me a lot and she is very playful around me so I feel like there is attraction between us. So I was wondering how should I go about asking her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there something she has been wanting to do for a while? Like going on some specific hike, or park. My thinking is that since you guys are already good friends, you don't need a date to get to know each other, but rather something that will change your routine, get the adrenaline pumping to boost that romantic feel. If you guys are 21 also red wine can be pretty romantic somewhere outside or in a wine bar. The manner in which to ask her, maybe you can tell her that you've got a surprise for her? ( But let her know whether to dress casual or not... ). Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• You could simply ask her out... I'm glad I stumble across this question because I'm going through something similar.. I have liked this friend of mine and I'm trying to figure out is she is interested back.. she's playful with me and we joke and take things lightly and we can get in somewhat deep convos at times when serious questions are asked.. now I have no idea how I'm gonna tell her I like her.. I'm doubtful

What Girls Said 1

• I see two possible scenarios, but they're totally opposite:
    1. Your friend doesn't like you back but she is now being flirty with you because she knows you like her and she wants to feel good about herself. Or
    2. She kind of likes you back but she might be shy or want to take it slow. In that case, pursue what you're doing.
    You know your friend well, so one of these two should make more sense to you.
    Hope this helps and keep me updated please. Good luck : )

What Guys Said 2

• "Would you like to go out with me this weekend?"

• Hey man well to go about this i would suggest take her to her favorite restaurant and just compliment her and make her feel special dont bring up that this is a date yet at the end of the dinner ask her if she wants to do it again sometime or just ask her then and there.