Girls simple question?

Say you broke up with your boyfriend (this is me). You then started dating a new guy and you began to bring this new guy to the bar your old boyfriend introduced you too which your old boyfriend lives couple doors next to this old bar.

The fact that your bringing your new boyfriend to your old boyfriend hood/block does this mean your not entirely over your old bf? think about it i'd wanna be as far as possible from an ex period.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible she wants to make you jealous which would suggest she is not over you.

I agree that I would avoid places I thought my ex might be... but not everyone thinks the same way as me

What Girls Said 7

• I would avoid bringing a new boyfriend anywhere there's a good risk of running into an old one, but maybe it's a really good bar and I don't think he'll be there. Also, for me, if I'm in a new relationship, that means I'm over the last one. I wouldn't be with him otherwise.

• Nah, it may just mean I like that area?

• If that's the case I would say it is to make you jealous. Otherwise she just likes the bar and doesn't care if you see her... one or the other I think.

• No, maybe she just likes to got to that bar.

• Depends on the break up, how often your ex goes there and if you live near that bar aswell

• Nope, just means i like that bar.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it means that bar is just that awesome

• She is meeting him there to mene you jealous... Why did she Breakup with you?

• You can make it so only girls answer your question

• No thats just a girl trying to make her ex jealous