What's the most common reason for a guy when rejecting?

• Not attracted enough
  • Interested in someone else
  • Can't make a commitment at this point of life because too busy/have stuff going on
  • Her bad personality
  • Intimidated
  • Shy
  • Just wants to fuck/date multiply girls

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it's usually a personality thing (shallow, bitchy, easily-offended, depressed/negative, unstable/needy, crazy), but sometimes it's lack of attraction and sometimes it's just that I'm too busy to devote enough time to someone - and I KNOW that they'll want and need more time than I can give them.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience (as someone who's been frequently rejected) I've had a couple of reasons. 1. I don't feel the same as you do, not on the same page, etc, 2. You're not attractive enough for me to commit, 3. you're not girlfriend material, 4. You'll find someone who is a better 'fit' 5. You're only good enough for a fuck. 6. I like you but I still want to fuck other people, so can we be open?

Those tend to be the most common ones I've had told to me though I am sure I've got way more than that somewhere in my brain.

What Guys Said 17

• Depends on the guy really. in most cases, due to wanting it to end with sex, looks are the most common.
    I reject based on mood, I've turned down a smoking hot woman who wasn't even hiding the intention of getting dirty that night just because i wanted to drink only. turned down a threesome because the only thought that popped into my head when i looked at them was "std", i have no idea why... plus i was in the middle of a pool game :)

• Pretty much the only reason I've ever turned down females is because they weren't attractive enough, to me.

• The most common reason I reject women is bad personalities.

• All. It depends on the guy. Some don't like her personality, others her looks. Some aren't ready for a relationship yet, others just want to fuck around.

• Reasons?
    The way that divorce law and child support law have been written to destroy men.
    Where I live, even a former girlfriend can take everything via the Family Court.
    The legal and financial risk posed by any form of interaction with a female is unacceptable.

• I've responded to this kind of thing before and the bottom line is, option C, BUT it's all relative. If she makes me lose my mind, which is VERY difficult to do, I will become interested in her. If she can't make me flinch or challenge me intellectually or outsmart me, then she's not up for it.

• As a man, I reject women if they're not white, at least 5'6" tall, or are obese.

I don't have a problem with being slightly overweight, but if she's obese, then no. I would prefer a taller woman, since I am tall (6'2"). And she has to be of Caucasian ethnicity, since I don't fall for women of other races, including my own (Korean).

• actually most of those are the reasons a girl with a bad attitude can be a put off to a bunch a girl who comes off as too strong can intimate some men and a lot of guys can be shy a shit ton will be in to someone else and sometimes they dont find you attractive and some douchebags just prefer fucking 1 girl then another till they feel like they have panted enough of their seeds.

• Not his type, not attracted to her

• Not attracted enough or personality isn't a good match (regardless of "bad" or not). Everything else is like a non-issue.

• Ill reject because I'm not attracted them physically or their personality

• It can be many many things. Way more than whats on that list.

• A bitchy personality

• ngl girls here seem to have a really low opinion of guys... :/

• not my type or has creepy look in eyes.

• Reject initially before dating about half personality and half not attractive enough. Reject after dating almost always personality.

• It is probably a combination of things above.

What Girls Said 2

• Most times for me, it was C. Also, from having a lot of guy friends, for them it's D or G.

• he's ugly, I can't trust him