I don't want to date this girl because she listens to horrible music? How am I supposed to tell her that?

She listens to Chris brown, and some gays i can't stand. She fucking hates all the rappers i listen to like Eminem, 2Pac (She even got mad once cause i was busy listening to him, instead of talking to her), 50Cent, she fucking hate Nate Dogg (these niggas she listen to use auto-tune, before auto-tune we had nate dogg!), i won't mention the rest like Biggie, rakim, Nas (Yeah, she hates violence she told me, ain't this a bullshit?), NWA.. etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I don't think that's a good reason to choose not to date a girl. I don't actually think you should ever reject a girl based on one little thing. She could be a great match for you, and you'd be giving her up for someone else, just based on the music she listens to.

• That is not a "little thing", you know sometimes in long trips in bus (yeh i don't have a car, but at least i move around) i forget to take my earphones with me or my phone turns off because of battery and i have to listen to music with my friends. What if it happens to me when with her? Eww, i'd rather sleep than listen to Chris Brown.

• I wouldn't see it as a big issue if I were you, but if you're really not interested, be completely honest with her. Don't try to "spare" her feelings or anything, or use the "it's not you, it's me" line, because that'll only hurt her more in the end.

• I think i'll ask her to change her music taste

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her a break. ^.^

rap is hard to get into if you aren't already.. try introducing milder stuff to her
    and perhaps give her music a chance as well.

It's not all rap I can listen to either, and the ones that I do, aren't fully/entirely rap songs.

• You got a point there, i didn't start listening to rappers like Nas right after i started listening to. 10 years, if you asked me about biggie i'll tell i don't like him, ti started getting into it day by day until i started appreciating lyrics and the meaning of the song more than the beat.. etc

What Girls Said 8

• 0|0
    • what is cute :3 xxx

• I have no idea haha. I just wanted an excuse to use this meme and with all the rappers you listed I felt like I finally had the chance lol.

• lol you're just like me, sometimes i really want to use something and would take the first opportunity to use it even though i don't mean it. The girl i used to date before, she told me something and i told her to ask me if i care, i cared about what she said but i felt like it is the moment to use it lol.

• Shallow. This is the only thing I have to say

• Okay I completely understand this, music is a big part of everyone's lives. My boyfriend likes Kevin Gates and Drake but I like Stone Temple Pilots and Foo Fighters. If you really like this girl you gotta except y'all's differences. She's gotta except you and not judge your taste. If she refuses to comply then just tell her you're no longer interested or it just doesn't feel right.

• Just tell her you're not interested.

• -.- wait wait so let me get this... you don't want to date this girl because you don't like the music she listens to? wow...

• Omg she sounds exactly like me haha except I like rap too. If her music taste is her only problem then woah you need to chill

• I don't think you have to. Just telk her you're not interested in her.

• She is pretty, and dating material and shit but listening to different music is a huge turn off for me.

• So? You don't have to give reasons for not being interested in someone.

• Okay, i just fear she will ask me lol.

• That doesn't make any sense to me, it's not like you're dating the music.

• Do you like fat guys?

What Guys Said 9

• well if you aren't dating her, it should be relatively easy for you to just avoid her then eh...
    oh i think rap is horrible music too :) but hey, who am i to judge. to each their own.

• What if she asks me why? Man i'll block you if you say it again xD.

• if she asks you why you don't wana date her... i suggest you use something else other than her taste in music... that just makes you seem petty. use the universal rejection line, "you are not ready for a relationship right now"... then stop being around her when she is playing her "horrible" music.

• 0|0
  • I am trying to think of a more silly thing to break up over but I just can't.
    Just tell her the truth which is "I am not ready for any relationship yet"

• My friend broke up with his girlfriend because she isn't good dancer as him, still can't find sillier reason than mine?

• You are right. That one is just as silly as yours.

• I like both of your choices snd Chris brown makes fire music. you tripping bro.

He this generation Michael Jackson

• WTF? Are you comparing Chris Brown to Micheal Jackson? LOL, that is the stupidest thing i heard in a while tbh.

• MJ is better than Chris Brown, this is a fact man. MJ i more talented, MJ makes the show alive, MJ and Chris Brown can't be compared. Maybe Chris brown and usher, yeh they are comparable.

• I don't know man u sleeping on Chri. I always say the closest one to Michal level is Beyonce and Chris. but Michael is a legend so no one can surpass him just reach his level

• Are you sure you *both* don't have shitty taste in music?

• So, tell her then. Wtf is the problem?

• I just fear she would ask me why.

• Huge deal breaker man. I'll ask her to change her music taste, and see if things work out!

• Move on with your life, stop wasting time.

• Rap is acceptable but Chris Brown? Ew..

• damn he is a gay, ewwww i can't stand him. at least someone agrees with me

• We are not alone but we are few. damn stupid bullshit songs.

• fuck that hoe

• Really who cares about the music is that really the problem come on dude

• Yeah, man.

• I care about music, and it is a problem.