If your boyfriend is bisexual?

How to deal with him? Like you ll always have insecurity that he can find both sexes attractive though most bisexuals tend to date their opposite gender.

Most Helpful Guy

• i said the same thing on a mytiake about bi people that they are not more likely to cheat, i said the same thing as you but i was called a bigot. i will not give my to questions and mytakes about LGBT stuff anymore.

• No, dont think this makes u a bigot. It's a legit concern. I had a girlfriend who made a pass at a mutual friend of ours who was a girl. This is probably not a normal situation but now I would always worry about it. There is always something you cannot provide for that person. That doesn't mean the person would definitely cheat but I think the possibility of the person straying is based more on this fact than on stereotypes about bisexuals.

• @soschris i think that as soon as the bi person starts to develop desires for the sex you are not then your relationship is going down.

Most Helpful Girl

• I Once went through while being in a Real Relationship that My... Boyfriend is bisexual.
    I was Somewhat Surprised but I had Accepted it for it being What it Was, And was Happier he had Admitted it to me, Rather than Hide it from Me.
    I also was Grateful it was with Someone named "Pete," And Not with some Chick Who I Would have found Instead in Bed A... Sweet Treat Cheat.

• What's up with capital letters?

• @Deconstruction lol No, I do some ryhmning here too and puns for fun.. Not mental. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence.. No matter what, paris knows Best from the Rest. xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• I would just date him. If you really love him then you'll let him go.

• Why be insecure that he can find both sexes attractive? You just deal with him as a normal person.

• Then you can have strap on with him.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, no insecurity. I'd deal with it by not being a douche.

• Deal with him by not being a judgmental bitch.
    The fact that you are attracted to both genders stands in zero correlation to how likely you are to cheat.

• My boyfriend being bisexual wouldn't be an issue at all for me.