Im so confused, is he interested or not?

so i met this guy online he is 24 years old i am 20. we talked and tested then we decided to meet in person about 7 weeks ago. we met up at the mall and he seemed very interested. after we texted for a week then he would stop replying and eventually it ended up me being the first one to text him. he would read them at times and not reply. so yesterday he messaged me saying hey :) and i replied saying hey. he read it and when i saw that he read it i messaged him saying " lol so u message me and i reply then u are just going to read it..'' hours later he replied how you been? i told how i been because i just found out some bad news that i might not be able to have a fam in the future so i might get a sperm donor. and i told him about that and of course he thought it was crazy but we talked for a bit then he stopped replying.. is he interested or not? i really like this guy and he knows but i dont want to keep kissing ass to him.. what should i do?

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't sounds that interested but he could just be crap at texting. Friends of mine have run into this problem.

Ask him out again. If he says no move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's also possible you freaked him out by getting very personal very fast. "how have you been" is usually just a polite way of starting a light conversation after you haven't spoken in a while.

What Girls Said 2

• He isn't interested... Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't sound very interested to be honest.

0|0
    0|0