Is it okay to ask out a Sarah, if your last girlfriend's name was Sarah?
Can you date a Ryan, if your ex's name is Ryan?
Is it too weird? Or do names not matter?
Would you do it?
- Absolutely not, no matter how different the girl/guy's personality is from my ex's. It just wouldn't feel right.Vote A
- I would try not to let the name bother me, but in the end it would probably feel too weird.Vote B
- It might take a bit of adjustment at first, but I would at least give it a try, if I really liked the girl/guy.Vote C
- Names should not matter - what's in the past is in the past. If it so happens that you dated someone with the same name, it should not prevent you from seeing someone that you like in the present.Vote D
- If anything, it would make me like the girl/guy more, because her/his name is already so familiar to me.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Less chance of you saying the wrong persons name during sex ... name isn't that important its the person, it might make it harder to move on from the ex...0