Feel like I will be alone forever?

Im a 21 year old black male who has never had a girlfriend never had sex never been on a date the opposite sex. I used to approach girls but I don't do it that often anymore cause im too shy and I always feel like the girl will reject me flat out. There have been times when I have gotten girl's numbers but I've never gotten far with that basically it never lead to anything. And there were times when I would text girls and they would never respond to my text messages. Also when im out I don't see girls checking me out at all and it gets frustrating cause I feel like since girls don't check me out then that means im just an ugly person. It really sucks to be me. When im at work or in school I see a lot of attractive girls who I would like to approach but I don't do it cause I already know 10 times out of 10 im gonna get rejected the same way I always have. I feel like I was born to be alone forever and no female on this planet will ever see me as boyfriend material. You may think im talking negative but im just keeping it real. All women im sure think im just an ugly piece of shit and I wish I didn't exist. Im just a loser to women. When I did approach women I would just greet them and give them a compliment but then after that I wouldn't know what to say and then there would be moments of awkward silences. I feel like the only way I will be able to find love is if I paid for it. I really wish I never existed im just an ugly piece of shit that no female wants to be with. #ForeverALONEFeel like I will be alone forever?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heeeey, if that's you in the picture, I wouldn't say you're ugly! The fact is you look more than the average (but I couldn't judge quite well as it was a side-view photo) and your body looks fine (not fat, thin, nor overly muscular). I wonder what you text the girls you got numbers of? It's just either you're not their type or your text messages were bland. And when you talk with girls, I wish you throw in "a bit of confidence". You don't look ugly. The awkward silences you get are prolly because they get the feeling that you're not confident of yourself when you speak to them. Girls like guys who wear (not too much) confidence. Believe me, I've seen a couple of guys who look below average but they got girls with them.

So.. start wearing confidence and!!! Put a smile on your face. You're still very young to say you'll grow old unloved. :)

• you think im ugly too?

• No, I've said you look way above the average so I don't see any reason why you wouldn't find a match as I've seen guys who are quite below average but got girls with them. You're sooo young still. You prolly just haven't met her yet.

• I have to add, you should be more confident of yourself. It's actually 55% of the key to dating sucess (in my opinion). You look fine!!! I'm being honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, save yo money, yo time, and yo effort. Relationships and sex isn't really all that hyped up to be. Not everyone on this planet will ever be in a relationship or even have sex. But does it really matter other than if we want it to matter or think or feel that it matters?

The worse case scenarios are you could end up with someone you end up hating or totally cannot work things out with and had kids with them and then you'd be suffering financially having to pay child support etc.

You would potentially save more money and have more control over your own finances which will be very important compared to someone that is committed in any relationships.

If it's about happiness you are after or if that is your goal. Well the truth is, that comes from within, no other person on this planet can "complete" you and make you happy. Besides what happens when and if you lose them? Where's your happiness then if and when that happens? Just enjoy what this world has to offer. Travel, find a hobby, passion or past time that you really enjoy and want to do.

Otherwise get help, such as from a dating coach or get a wingman or wingmen or something.

What Girls Said 8

• If you approached me, I'd give you my number. I actually think you're really attractive. It's just likely your awkwardness and lack of confidence that is causing women to shy away.

• Uh.. so yeah dude. You're NOT ugly at all. If anything, women are intimidated because you're attractive. We DO NOT IN ANY WAY want to get caught checking out a guy we're into. If i'm looking at a guy, it's only because he's NOT looking back.

Put yourself out there and freaking TELL THE GIRL if you want to get to know her. And if she rejects you? So what? There are 7 billion people in the world. You're not ugly by any definition so you'll definitely find one you deserve.

• I think that you are basing other people's opinions of you on your own self worth. If you believe that you're just "unattractive" then you're going to give off that insecure energy to the girl you're talking to. Trust me, your thoughts are everything. In my opinion, you're quite good looking :)

• I don't think you are ugly
    Do not give up

• Ur goodlooking tho?

• I feel like I will always be single too, I 20yrs and never had a boyfriend

• Stay in school be successful get a job girls will follow

• Gold diggers will follow, you mean.

• Still a gold digger.

• @VicarioVivere Just checking in , Gold diggers on here, gold diggers everywhere get at me. #Single #Horny #rich haha

• "You can't hurry love, you just have to wait. She said love don't come easy..."
    Do you remember this song? I think when you meet that special person, it will just clik.

What Guys Said 14

• I was shy and did not date much until I was 22. Then I began to come out of my shell and I started making up for lost time. You need to develop some self-confidence and I know that is difficult when you are shy. You need a female FRIEND who can talk to you about dressing to impress women, what kind of things girls want to hear when you start a conversation, etc.

• I wish a girl could just accept me for who I am regardless of my flaws

• You need to date long enough to establish a relationship before you get to that point.

• You're being too negative, you can't give up or nothing will ever happen. If you try you can find someone who will actually want something with you. If you don't try then all your bad expectations will come truth because you ain't doing anything to change the situation.

We all go through bad luck situations sometimes, but they don't last forever. Keep trying, it's the only way.

• Dude. You are actually pretty good looking, no homo.
    I think if yiu have hit a low point, just get your minf off relationships and work on self imptovements. Focuss on school or work, and your passions, whatever that are, work out, eat good, get enough sleep, spend quality time with you friends etc. Just put yourself a self-impised time, say 1 year to take yout mind off dating alltogether. After that you eill have developed a lot if positiveenergy and confidence and maybe thats all you need to get ladies then..

• Yet, over at YouTube, there a multitude of videos by black women who complain that black men do not approach them.
    The young man in the pix looks presentable.
    Sounds to me that you might need to learn some better conversational skills and build some confidence.
    I would suggest that you read the following books:
    1. How to win friends and influence people
    2. Skill with people
    3. People smart
    4. Awaken the giant within

• Go do the whole BBC for my slutty wife thing dawg get some experience. You look alright to me. I am however feeling the same way just cause I am sick of trying with women, I've only been on a few dates, banged a few girls i'm no Casanova either. Stack that cash and stay fit, you got this

• I would so Bro hug you

• Hi handsome boy... the problem is simple.. you just still not find your truly soulmate.. just chill and focus on your career first. BEST OF LUCKK!!

• The mustache is ugly try a goatee or shave it all.
    U got nice arms.

You want a girlfriend not a one night stand am I right.

I've never had a girlfriend but I have two fwbs one I'm considering being exclusive with but that's beside the point

• Damn dude hang in there bro I'm in the same situation right now but I hold my head up and try again the next day

• Try to get more buff and make more money. That will help you a lot.

• You won't be.

• i feel the same way dude, i have only had one girlfriend in my life.

• I wish you luck friend, I'm in the same situation.

• Dude, I'm 34, never had a relationship, never got laid, that is, a true forever alone. For me at least, being forever alone is not "necesarily" a bad thing. True, there are some moments where I hate myself just as much as you do. But there are times where life seems pretty good too, forever alone and all.

Point is. Being a forever alone is not necesarily such a bad thing. Then again I guess it depends on each person, perhaps some people can handle it better than others.

• yes, both sides has pros and cons. Biggest pro of forever alone=free time and money. you can retire earlier, have less complex life and the freedom to just kinda go wherever you like.

you can literally be a kid in terms of playtime; yet have the access to resources and freedom exclusive to adults.