Is it better to go on dates with many or few people when looking for a serious relationship online?

When you're looking for a serious relationship on dating sites, is it better to meet up with many people even though you don't believe they are for you, or that you'll even be attracted to them, or is it better to meet up with much fewer people - only with the ones you really think you would actually be interested in?

What Guys Said 2

• Shotgun it baby!!! as many as frickin possible... then start to narrow it down. life is too short to be picking one by one...

• Many.

What Girls Said 1

• Go out on dates with different people. But if you know the sparks aren't there on the first date then there's no point in wasting their or your time further. I went on dates with many guys before I met my boyfriend. But I never continued going on dates with anyone I didn't feel a connection with. Trust your gut.