DO guys notice engagement and wedding rings on a girl?

• Immediately
    27% (9)43% (16)36% (25)Vote
  • Eventually
    42% (14)38% (14)40% (28)Vote
  • Probably not
    31% (10)19% (7)24% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• To be very honest, it takes that iconic moment in a guy's life, when he approaches a woman he fancies... then she says she is married THEN you notice the ring.

Happened to me when I was in college and went to college with a group of friends. I approached this woman, chatted with her, flirted a bit, THEN she says she's married, then said to me "You didn't notice my wedding ring?". Shortly afterwards her husbands shows up... and looked a lot like me!

Such a funny story. :-D

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think most guys look at the woman's hands naturally. Eventually most guys do learn to look for a ring, but it isn't something that most guys naturally do. So at your age, I doubt most guys are looking for rings.

1|0
    0|0
  • No hands is probaby the last thing a guy is looking at when approaching a girl. You don't see until she flashes it as a reason she isn't interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never do xD

1|0
    0|0
  • its the first thing i look for. if she doesn't have a ring she's fair game

2|0
    0|0
  • B. But I never assume it's a wedding or engagement ring right away because so many girls wear decorative/family rings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. It's between "A" and "B" depending on the situation.

2|0
    0|0
  • Rings are one of the first things for which a man looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • After you turn 30, you start paying more attention. 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, with so much to look at, their hands really aren't something I'm paying too much attention too. Sorry, girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but people have no morals these days so it doesn't necessarily mean they're off limits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't girls wear rings that are not engagement or wedding?

2|0
    0|0
    • Ya i guess some do but the vast majority i think save the ring finger until that day comes :)

• Yup, with look its hard to miss.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!