Do you have any first date horror stories?

I remember back when I was in high school, this cute guy who I considered to be my friend actually asked me out on a date; nothing too crazy just dinner at a local Chili's. Anyways I was pretty excited because I had a little crush on him too. When the big day came, my dad dropped me off but the guy wasn't there yet so I waited on a bench outside. 10mins went by and nothing, 20 mins nothing, 30 mins nothing, 40 mins nothing, I got stuck up! I felt so horrible! Called my dad to come get me and cried all the way home, I told him what happened and he put me at ease with some kind words. That night I pretty much fell asleep in tears, and ever since then i've always been carful of who I choose to date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Asked an ex colleague out for a drink after work, there was a little thing there when we worked together but I didn't go for it coz, y'know, dating people you work with isn't great. The signs were good, she said she was glad I asked her and that she had wondered if I might make a move after leaving. I sat at the pub waiting for her, she walked through the door with some random guy with her, turned out it was the dude who filled my shoes after I left. I said I'd get the first round in and instead of getting drinks I left. lol

What Guys Said 6

• If I've every had any, its probably deleted by now. i think i can recall 2 or 3 but they are so hazy... the only thing i remember about one is literally getting up and walking out.

• in the beginning of college I started to really like this girl and she was really feeling me too. Finally I got the courage the ask her out. When I came to pick her up, she told me to come in because she wasn't ready. Now her house was the house on the block everyone went to and it was just a open door. Found out she has three kids with three different dudes and two of them were at the house lol. I'm great with kids because I just teach them MMA stuff and they'll calm down but while I'm showing the kids combos her mom was trying to play match maker with her daughters with me. She was like "you like big tits because my oldest has huge tits! She can cook too" and "or you like big butt? My youngest daughter has big butt and she's a manager at TJ Maxx, can get you a great deal" I was use type of environment but I never had this happen while on a date lol. So she finally finished up and started to argue with her mom because she was trying to "steal her man" I was like wtf we haven't even -

• Went out yet and you're calling me your man? So we went on a date and things were going great. We kinda ended up bumping uglies in the car. While we were getting dressed and fixing ourself up. She asked me "so how serious is this going to get because if it's going anywhere I'll have to break up with my boyfriend if it does" now I'm not mean especially to women but I told her to get the fuck out, I was so mad. Then she tried to negotiate a friends with benefits situation smh. I told her off and called her a cab, I was even nice enough to pay the cab fair. It's sad because I have a lot of stories like this lol.

• I remember when I met this chick off tinder who told me way too many times that I look like her and then she showed me pic and i did lol

• I don't know if it's really a horror story, but I got stood up once. I was really liking forward to it to, I really liked her. It made me feel like the Who when they woke up and found that the Grinch had stolen Christmas.

• Omg.

• if i had to react like that every time i was rejected then i would be on anti depressants.

What Girls Said 3

• I've actually been pretty fortunate! I haven't had a bad first date.

• Nope, I've only ever been on one. Was good except for the fact he kept bringing up his ex...

• Nah, not really. Just once when I ran away in panic. It was when a guy I liked asked me out.