Girls, Girl gone from being shy to saying hi all the time?

this girl who is very attractive on way home from work went from being kind of shy to saying hi everytime she sees me. Before I would see her everyday on the way home and we would always look at each other and she would look me up and down and other days she would we would just look and never say a thing. Then I didn't see her as I was doing overtime and she would either look shocked to see me , stare at me whist walking to get in the train or look at me then stare at the ground with her hands to her chest. Then other days she would blank me. Then unfortunately I had a accident and didn't catch the train for 4 months and I sometimes do like once a month but now everytime she says hi still stares and stuff but she will go red when I look at her passing when she says hi. Why has she gone from being shy to saying hi all the time lol

2

What Girls Said 2

• She may think you're attractive, it's a possibility. However, you might be reading too much into it. She could be saying hi just to be nice because you guys run into each other a lot. But why don't you try to strike up a conversation with her one day and see what happens?

• Well it happened 3 times We used to catch train back like 9 months ago for 3 months but I changed jobs now I am only able to catch same one once a month only since I changed jobs I didn't see her for like 4 months as I was off work but now I see her once a month on way home and everytime she walks past to get off the other side of the train as its closer to her car but when she walks past I look at her way and she goes red and says hi like every time but I've noticed she doesn't with other people who she sees everyday that is what's confusing I must admit before I stopped catching the train we did glance al the time and she would always stare at my crotch

• She sees you all the damn time. She is saying hi in order to be polite.

• She doesn't see me all the time she seas me once a month and why does she only say hi to me then when she sees 100 other people everyday why only me? I understand what you saying is relevant but