SHOULD I BE ANGRY?

My boyfriend of 2 years moved out 4 weeks ago, as we were fighting too much, but decided to still stay together. 3 weeks ago he left to another state for a project, but before he left we got into another fight and he said "leave me alone". We haven't talked up until a few days ago, when he told me about the stress of his job and was flirty with me. He came back to his place 3am last night, and we discussed dinner tonight, and he said "I have a 7:00am meeting, so I want to see you, but might be too tired, I will take a nap". Just a few minutes ago he told me that he is going to take a nap, yet mentioned 0 about dinner. I am so frustrated, I know he is upset and hurt after our fight, be we haven't seen each other/talked for 3 months!! Do I have the right to be upset or am I just not understanding?

3 weeks not 3 months!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why, isn't that usually what happens after a fight? You can be upset or angry if you want, but not at him.
    If you weren't expecting things to be or go a certain way, you wouldn't get disappointed, which would mean you wouldn't get upset or angry, which will mean there will be no fight, which will mean there will be no 3 month hiatus.
    I'd say at this point, work on that, and give him some space. Im sure he's not upset, but is trying to get away for now.

• But after 1 month of not seeing each other, and him telling me he wants to see me, and is even taking a nap to be less tired... wouldn't the common courtesy for someone you care about, is to make plans with them? I mean at least a little bit of care?
      Such as "hey im going to take a nap as its 11am, how about I pick you up for dinner at 7pm?"

• sorry 3 weeks not 3 months!

• maybe he will send you details later... after the nap...

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I don't see you having the right of being angry. The dude is extremely tried and due to being that level of tiredness. Talking about dinner probably didn't cross his mind due to the lack of ability to think.

• How can they spend time with you if they are so tired they can't understand a word you say?

• Thank you for mhg. :)

What Guys Said 2

• 3 months?
    For real? Fir all the bitches out there, there is an equal amount of girls who are too sweet.. I would have called it quits by now,, of course you should be angry

• Be angry.

What Girls Said 0