GUYS BE HONEST?

Guys; if you really like/love a girl would you make plans in advance?
Or are you more of a last minute person regardless of whoever you're with?

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't have anything to do if i love the girl or not lol... i don't think people who are "dating seriously" are just going to chat each other like " wanna go out for a movie? "

Its better to plan it out that way things go accordingly.. i don't know i guess im old fashioned.

Most Helpful Girl

• I Almost always plan 'spontaneity' in advance.

What Guys Said 8

• I really hope you mean something like dinner or date plans... not marriage/engagement plans.
    if date plans... that has nothing to do with if i like her or not... just depends on availability.

• Making plans and imagining her reaction is half the fun. If she notices the effort (which a good woman will), the lovelight will fairly be in her eye.

Planning is part of savouring one's love for her and part, the first part, of foreplay.

• I'm a planner, one of my favorite sayings is “those who fail to plan plan to fail." So yea, definitely going to make plans.

• No I make plans in advance. If you're asking if I like a girl and will make extra effort. Yes that's given.

• Plans give you better opportunity to stay on your "A"game... but being spontaneous has a different thrill level to it as well.

• Kinda 50-50.. Sometimes but not always

• I don't make plans and I don't want to be around people who do either.

• I'm a planner

What Girls Said 1

• It's all up to the individual.