What's the difference between bi and pan sexual?

Aren't they the same thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Pansexuals can be attracted to someone regardless of their gender identity. So, in addition to straight or gay men or women, they can also be attracted to transexuals, transvestites, and "gender fluid" folks - people who feel/look/act masculine sometimes and feminine at other times, or a combination of both.

In other words, gender identity doesn't play a role in determining if they find that person attractive - they don't care what physical parts someone has nor if that person's parts match how they feel about themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Bi" = two... they're attracted to two different genders.

"Pan" = multi... they're attracted to multiple genders/identities.

What Guys Said 6

• One means you're into males and females and the other one means you're into pans.
    www.2brothersmoving.net/.../pots-and-pans.jpg

so sexyyyyyyyy
    :P

• Omg! Sex- wait is that a pot? You whore!

• @Miezko Don't judge me bro, don't shame my love for pots just because it's different from what you're used to. You're such a bigot I can't believe you ;P

• They are sexually attracted to men, women, and cooking utensils.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but bi is two, so bisexual is someone with to sexual orientations. Pan is all-inclusive or everything, so pansexual is someone who is every sexual orientation.

• Pan is basically just bi..
    People just like to create new words

• Bisexual only include men and women. Pansexual includes all humans.

• The whole personality stuff is an inaccurate definition. The text book definition for pansexual is "not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity."

• nothing

What Girls Said 4

• Bisexual = a person who's sexually attracted to both sexes
    Pansexual = a person who's attracted to a person's personality and doesn't care about sex or looks

• Bisexuals are attracted to cis gendered males and females.
    Pansexuals are attracted to cis gendered males and females, as well as transgender people 😊

• My friend said she's pansexual, she said that means she's attracted to the personality of a person, not their gender or how they look like.

• did you read my comment?
    well pan sexuals can be attracted to anyone regardless of gender
    while bisexuals like either female or male