Am I right to be mad?

My boyfriend (who has a full time job) expect me to pay everything for him since I'm coming from a "richer" family than his. I'm a college student, and I don't work. I have a limited budget, and I don't throw my money out the window. I've been very patient with him, until yesterday. We went out, he bought some food for himself, and brought me the bill to pay for it! It wasn't expensive at all, but it really made me mad. What do you guys think? Was I right to get mad? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a male gold digger. I bet part of the appeal he has for dating you is the fact that you come from a richer family and he thinks you will pay for things. You have every right to get pissed. You should dump his ass. See guys like him are the reason why a lot of women with money don't want to date guys of lower socioeconomic classes because this is what we (or I lol) fear.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• He's using you dude...

• You should dump this jerk!