Will this change things for us?

I've been seeing a guy on and off since April I do like him but he lives a hour away and he's always drove to me I've never driven to him. He wanted to see me last night and asked me to come to his for a change , he says why should he do all the driving and I'm not making a effort ! So today I brought a sat nav and drove to his area just to check out how far it was and to make me more confident about diving there. Do you think maybe this will change things for us? In going to name a effort to drive to him I do like him

Driving not diving lol

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i think that will help. a relationship needs to go both ways and i think you sharing the burden of traveling to see him will definitely help

before we moved in together my girlfriend, now wife, lived about an hour apart. we just sort of made a decision that we'd try and share the burden of driving equally. so we tried to alternate driving to see each other or finding places in between we could meet to go on dates. certainly one person always driving to see the other can create a sense of resentment in the person who is doing all the driving

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not able to foresee the future. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it will

• ask yourself... are you willing to share the driving?

• Im like you. I hate driving, especially since my toes hurt. But she isn't sympathetic to me.

What Girls Said 0