I like this guy from work?

I like this guy from work.. but he doesn't seem to be interested in me. I mean a few times a day I catch him looking at me but this is it. I believe if he liked me he would at least try to text me since he has my number but all he ever texted me was about changes in our schedule and my new shift. How to stop thinking about him and how to stop ignoring all this?😫

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he does not know to approach you. maybe he likes you but he wants a few hints to show that you are interested. maybe you should show like a tiny bit of interest. or maybe he could be having a hard time trying to firure out how to approach you. when a guy sneaks a few looks at you then he is very interested. that is if you have coght him staring. then if he immediately turns away when you catch him then you should start dropping a few hints. but just be prepared for anything. dont put your expectations too high tho. you might get hurt. <3

What Guys Said 2

• Get a guy for yourself. He may not be interested in you because you work together and thinks things are there just for business reasons.

• Focus on your tasks like if you were heading towards a higher salary

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out to lunch or drinks after work with a group of co workers. Talk to him then and see if there any interest. He could just be shy or really professional